For: Sir Paul McCartney - A Congregation Of Love

Si tienes algo que comentar o compartir sobre este Beatle en particular, hazlo aquí­.

Moderadores: Beatlesperu, BriHa, PiBe, SePiA

Responder
Cuso_Mclestarrison
Beatlemano insensato

For: Sir Paul McCartney - A Congregation Of Love

Mensaje por Cuso_Mclestarrison »

Revisando mis mensajes en facebook encontre este mensaje y me parecio una buena idea, a ver si alguien se anima:

How did Sir Paul McCartney influence you, and/or changed your life ? :)

"Imagine and picture HIM reading your answers!... :))
What if he did?! :)
What if he was sent all those comments and stories? :)
Oh wow! he'll be super happy to read them, we know how sensitive Paul is ♥ :)))

I have created a page, and the aim of it, is that we could all post the answer to this one question: How did Sir Paul McCartney influence you, and/or changed your life ? :)
and I promise that I will make sure that everything everyone's gonna say is saved, so that eventually, it'll all be merged in one BIG book!... Yes! :D
I work in journalism, and I can totally be able to print it in a book form.
However, it won't be a book to be sold or so... It'll be just ONE copy, to be sent to Paul... But soft copies will be available for everyone of course! and surely, for free! I am not trying to make money out of this. It's ONLY purpose is showing it to Paul... Showing him our love ♥ and letting him know how much he means to us! :)

Be part of this "Congregation Of Love" and show Paul how much you love him, and how much he's affected you and changed your life :)

All you have to do is post your message along your picture (if you want it to be added to your message), and mention what country you're from.

"If you show me love, I won't refuse." - Paul McCartney ♥"

Asi que, en resumen, esta chica quiere que escibamos como Paul afecto o cambio nuestra vida, o simplemente cuanto lo admiramos, y ella reunira todos esos mensajes y los pondra en un libro que enviará al Sir, para que pueda leer lo que pensamos de él. Lo unico que tenemos que hacer es publicar el mensaje aquí: http://www.facebook.com/pages/For-Sir-P ... 7857474799 junto con sus nombres, nacionalidad y edad, y si quieren una foto para que sea puesta con el mensaje. A ver si nos unimos varios y le hacemos un mensaje a nombre de BeatlesPeru :D
Imagen
FANNY_McCARTNEY
Henry the horse dancing the waltz
Contactar:

Mensaje por FANNY_McCARTNEY »

me uno a la causa! :D (Y)
ya empece a carburar que le escribire y cual foto pondria ;)
lo que sea por estar un poco más cerca de mi Paul ;)
1er Foro en Español de Paul McCartney:http://oobujoobu.foroactivo.net
Imagen
Responder